Monday, September 30, 2013

[NEWS] G-DRAGON and Jung Hyun Don ‘PLAYING HARD TO GET’ A MAGNETIC FORCE?


‘Jeong Hyung-don and G-DRAGON’ The two, partnered for ‘Infinite Challenge Song Festival’, are making the audience burst out in laughter with their somewhat peculiar ‘playing hard to get’ relationship.

On MBC’s ‘Infinite Challenge’ aired on Sept 28, the members of the show paired up with their partners for the Song Festival and discussed their team name and song choice.

G-DRAGON, who had been waiting for Jeong Hyung-don at the head office of YG Entertainment, ran to the long-awaited visitor to give him a hug. But to this, Jeong pushed him away and started to criticize G-DRAGON’s fashion sense. Despite the criticism coming from someone who was dressed in a white old man’s shirt and track pants, G-DRAGON nodded and listened. G-DRAGON, magnetized to Jeong, looked after him by ordering fried egg to go with the meal for the visitor at YG cafeteria.

G-DRAGON would listen to anything Jeong says with a smile and even tried to get rid of a grain of rice stuck on Jeong’s face. To this, the visitor refused and said, “I don’t like it when people come on this strong. We should keep a distance.” Many burst in laughter with this comment, as the funny Jeong positioned himself as the ‘cold and bad guy’.

And Jeong recommended the lyrics “trying to do something” as a phrase that suits G-DRAGON. He teased G-DRAGON by saying, “You’re going to try something? Trying to do something by making me drink? You’re trying to do something to me?” but in the end GD chose the exact phrase. When Jeong yelled at GD for making a rose out of a tissue paper, GD wittingly came back with “I’m trying to do something to you.”

GD tried to exchange phone numbers with Jeong, but Jeong responded, “This is too forward. I will just tell you the seven digits of my number.” Jeong played hard to get saying, “I’m not that easy”. Afterward he handed his mobile phone to GD and said, “Save your number on this. I will call you when I feel like it.”

Eventually GD got Jeong’s number, but Jeong warned him, “Don’t call me until I call you,” to which GD responded, “I’m going to call you everyday. I don’t like texting. I have to talk on the phone.”

Apart from the two, Yoo Jae Suk and Yoo Hee Yeol, another pair, were in a fierce battle in choosing a genre for the Festival.

The viewers of the show commented online, “GD and Jeong have this odd chemistry between them”, “They should have been a team from way back!”, “Donny’s tough-guy charm is magnetic”, “The best play-hard-to-get”, and “Jeong is even doing this to GD!”

Source : YG Entertainment(Sportschosun)

No comments: