Saturday, October 5, 2013

[NEWS] Zion T was Grateful when G-Dragon Sent a Love Call


If G-Dragon ever called us up, we would freak out too.

In a recent filming of KBS’ Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook, Yoo Hee Yeol asked his guest, Zion T, on how it was to feature with G-Dragon.



“I’ve always been his fan, so I was most grateful when he called me up first,” said Zion T.

“Up until now, I always sang the song that I’ve written or composed. This is the first time I sang with a melody that someone has created,” said Zion T on his special exception.

“G-Dragon is one year older than I am, and I was very satisfied with working with him. He really is a veteran. There’s something very different about him.”

He added, “After this, I became an even bigger fan.”

Zion T featured in G-Dragon’s song, I Love It.

The episode aired on October 4.

Source : enewsworld,Suwon Lee

No comments: