Friday, June 9, 2017

[6 O’clock ★ Salon] GD’s Thirties Began with Deep Longings


G-DRAGON signaled the beginning of his thirties with very deep longings.

The solo album of G-DRAGON’s solo album was released online at 6 PM on June 8. It’s been four years since he released a solo album, which was “COUP D’ETAT” in 2013.

The album consists of five tracks: the intro song “KWON JI YONG”, “BULLSHIT”, “SUPER STAR”, “UNTITLED”, and the outro song “NEW SONG”. The title track of the album is “UNTITLED”.

He himself wrote the lyrics of “UNTITLED” and composed the song along with CHOICE37. It is a slow song with an impressive piano melody. The song is about a man missing his ex-lover.

“I know it’s difficult for you to come back to me. I know that you don’t want to get hurt and are afraid. I’m sorry I said those mean things to you the day you left me and made you cry. I regretted it afterwards. If I could see you just one more time, I could give everything. I want to see you and love you even in my dream. Maybe it’s easier to die than getting your forgiveness. I sing this song, but I don’t know whether you will be able to listen to it. I hope you are happy. I can’t even say a simple lie to you. I just pray that you come back to me and I’m sorry. If I could see you just one more time, I could give everything. I want to see you and love you even in my dream. I can’t believe that we’ve ended like this. I can’t believe your words telling me this is the end. I can’t let go, cuz you never know, I can’t love anyone else like you. Nobody knows… we always know. If I could see you just one more time, I could give everything. I want to see you and love you even in my dream. If this passes by and I could forget everything, I hope that memory and our happy memories will remain. I hope that I could meet you again and love you again if I’m born again.”

These are the lyrics of “UNTITLED”.

Born in 1988, G-DRAGON has turned thirty in Korean age. His first solo album in four years marks the beginning of his thirties, and the keyword is deep longings.

Meanwhile, YG Entertainment announced, “G-DRAGON is trying to share what concerns him these days and the growth pains he’s been going through as a regular person in his solo album.”

G-DRAGON will be kicking off his solo world tour “2017 CONCERT ‘ACT III, M.O.T.T.E” at the Seoul Sangam World Cup Stadium on June 10.


Source: YG Entertainmemt(STARNEWS)

No comments: