Monday, August 8, 2016

[NEWS] G-DRAGON Reflects On Incident From Trainee Days When Yang Hyun Suk Told Him To Go Home


During a press conference on July 4 in Seoul for BIGBANG’s 10th anniversary, G-Dragon reflected on what he views as the best decision he has ever made.

He starts with an anecdote involving YG Entertainment founder Yang Hyun Suk. “When I was a trainee, Yang Hyun Suk saw me slacking off and told me ‘Go home,'” G-Dragon shares. “I’m really glad that I did not go home then.”

“It’s been 10 years since BIGBANG debuted, and if I did go home [that day] I wouldn’t be here,” G-Dragon says.

BIGBANG is currently celebrating their 10th anniversary with, among other events, an exhibition at the S Factory in Seoul entitled “BIGBANG 10 THE EXHIBITION A TO Z.”

Source: Insight, STARDAILYNEWS (via Soompi)

No comments: