Thursday, June 5, 2014

[NEWS] T.O.P, “BIGBANG IS LIKE SIBLINGS AND FAMILY—ALWAYS ROOTING FOR EACH OTHER”


Actor and singer T.O.P said BIGBANG is like “family” to him.

At the press conference held on June 4 in celebration of his “1st PICTORIAL RECORDS FROM TOP” release at Seoul Sinsa Horim Art Center, he commented, “I have been with the members since I was young, so they are more like family to me than people with just business relationship.”

He added, “I was listening to TAEYANG’s album on my way here. We consider each other as siblings, and we always root for each other.”

From June 4 to 7, he will be holding ‘FROM TOP EXHIBITION’ at Horim Art Center in celebration of the release of the pictorial records.

The pictorial records were created by T.O.P and photographer Hong Jang Hyun from pictures taken in New York last December. With T.O.P’s intention to “capture the current state of myself, at age 27,” the records are indeed filled with charms unique to him.

He put extra effort in the exhibition by personally selecting the exhibited work despite his busy schedule of filmmaking and performances.

He commented, “My agency suggested I should do an exhibition, and I decided to do it because I thought it was fresh and fun. I feel shy about being here at an exhibition with just my photos. But I think my mother will like it.”

Source: YG Entertainment(STARNEWS)

No comments: