Friday, November 22, 2013

[2013MAMA] G-Dragon Talks about Justin Bieber Collaboration and Excitement to Meet Paris Hilton


Ahead of rocking the night away, G-Dragon participated in the press conference for the 2013 MAMA, where he mentioned Justin Bieber and Paris Hilton.

The press conference for the 2013 MAMA was held at the Hong Kong AsiaWorld-Expo Arena on November 22.

When asked about his collaboration with Justin Bieber, G-Dragon replied, “To be honest, we’re already finished with the recording. I think the song will come out sometime next year.”

He continued, “But more than it being a really big project, I think it’ll be an album where artists with the same heart decided to have fun. It was less burdensome than a big album, so I’ll be able to show a better song to the fans. If you have anticipation for it, I’ll reply with an album that will meet those expectations.”

When asked about how it feels to meet Paris Hilton, who has fashion in common with him, G-Dragon said, “I like styling clothes, so I tried a lot of things but I haven’t really thought about it with Paris Hilton coming. But I’m still excited and nervous to meet a new star.”

He added, “Since I′ll be standing on the stage and on the red carpet for the first in awhile, I stressed a lot to present a lot of diverse things, so that I can look good to the fans in Korea and around the world.”

2013 MAMA will take place on November 22 at the Hong Kong Asia World-Expo Arena at 8PM (KST).

Source: CJ E&M,enewsworld

No comments: