Friday, November 22, 2013

[2013 MAMA] G-Dragon Praises His Fashionable Fans


Well-known for being one of the hottest and fashionable artists in Asia, G-Dragon praised his own fans for being ‘fashionistas.’

A press conference was held for 2013 Mnet Asian Music Awards (2013 MAMA) on November 22 at Hong Kong Asia World-Expo Arena for artists from around the world.

“I have a special love for fashion, so I do my best to show different fashion styles whenever I perform,” said G-dragon.

When a reporter asked what characterizes his fans, he said, “My fans are also very fashionable. Whenever I hold a concert or a performance, they come dressed in stylish clothes, so I don’t know where to look.”

Expressing his special love for MAMA, G-Dragon said, “I get very excited every time I come to participate in MAMA, since it is one of the biggest music festivals. I enjoy preparing for the performance and hope to show you the best performance as I represent a Korean artist.”

2013 MAMA hosted by CJ E&M is one of the biggest music festivals in Asia, gathering some of the greatest K-pop artists and other artists from around the world to celebrate the culture and language of music.

2013 MAMA will take place on November 22 the Hong Kong Asia World-Expo Arena.

Source: enewsworld

No comments: