Saturday, September 7, 2013

[NEWS+CLIP] G-Dragon makes his comeback stage through 'Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook'


Instead of going the conventional route and making a comeback through the music programs, G-Dragon decided to make his long awaited comeback stage on the late night September 6 episode of KBS 2TV's 'Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook'.

The Big Bang leader performed his newest songs including "Crooked" and "Niliria". He also performed his past songs including "Crayon" and "Fantastic Baby".

G-Dragon confessed that he's in a happy slump period with his songwriting.

On the September 6 episode of 'Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook', he revealed, "Before, I used to be able to write 3-4 songs in just one sitting. But recently, I take a month to write one song, and I keep editing one song that I wrote 1 year ago."

But apparently, it was a happy conundrum! He revealed, "When I was a trainee, I kept writing songs because I tried to get rid of all the tiring things and things that were building up, but I think right now I'm this way because I'm so happy."

He also added, "I don't listen to my previous songs because I become embarrassed. If I record 'Heartbreaker' again, I wouldn't sing it like that. I'd pronounce everything in a correct manner. I was really worried and stressed as I prepared my solo album. I had the mindset that it was going to be my last album, so I put in everything I wanted to do."






Source: allkpop,성균 정,뚜 껑

No comments: