Sunday, September 22, 2013

[NEWS] G-DRAGON on WIN, “Seeing TAEYANG here makes me feel like we’re here as soccer coaches”


G-DRAGON, appearing on YG Entertainment’s survival program ‘WHO IS NEXT: WIN’, commented that being on the show with TAEYANG makes him feel like as though they are meeting as soccer coaches.

On the episode aired on Sept 20, G-DRAGON said, “Whenever we were divided into different teams, I remember always losing against Yong Bae (Taeyang). But this time I feel like we are here as soccer coaches. My team has to win.”

TAEYANG, mentoring Team A (Kang Seung Yoon, Lee Seung Hoon, Song Min Ho, Kim Jin Woo and Nam Tae Hyun) and G-DRAGON, mentoring Team B (B.I., Koo Joon Hoe, Kim Jin Hwan, Bobby, Song Yoon Hyung and Kim Dong Hyuk), the two teams are going against each other for a fierce battle performing each mentor’s best hit songs. It is expected to be a battle of pride.

Source : YG Entertainment (OSEN)

No comments: