Saturday, March 24, 2012

[NEWS] G-DRAGON IS THE IDOL HAN GA IN HAS HER EYES ON


Actress Han Ga In made an appearance on SBS’ Power FM ‘Choi Hwa Jung’s Power Time’ and answered honestly to the blunt questions asked by DJ Choi Hwa Jung.

DJ Choi Hwa Jung asked, “You seem tall. How tall are you?”

Han Ga In brought laughs with her reply, saying, “167cm. People think that I am short and that isn’t true. But, I am getting shorter as I age.”

Choi Hwa Jung then asked her about her weight saying, “You are really thin so I am curious about your weight.” Han Ga In seemed a bit taken aback by her question, but she easily replied, “Do I have to say it now. 49, 50, 51kg it fluctuates.”

Han Ga In also chose Big Bang's G-Dragon as the idol she has her eyes on, and also remarked that she would like to meet ZE:A‘s DongJun someday as many people have told her that they look alike.

Source : Sports Donga via Nate (via allkpop)

No comments: