Saturday, March 24, 2012

[NEWS] BIGBANG 2012 BIGSHOW FEATURED AS "PHOTO OF THE DAY : K-POP" ON USA TODAY



from Mark V.W. in Seoul, South Korea. Here's what he says about the shot:

Last week at Seoul Gymnastic Stadium, I saw my favorite K-pop band, Big Bang! Yes, I was the only old white guy in my section, but none of the Korean teenage girls hurt me. Plus, now all my English language students think I'm cool. I did notice two strange things, though: First, before the concert, while we were waiting for the band to take the stage, they played all their videos -- the very same songs we were about to hear. Weird. Second, nobody clapped -- because everyone was all rhythmically waving their torchy things for two hours. Still, I had a great time!


Source : USA TODAY via 나인차@Bestiz(via soompi_bigbang)

No comments: