Sunday, June 11, 2017

[NEWS] IU Gave a Refrigerator to G-DRAGON as a Present and Said, “You have to drink them all before you join the military.”


IU gave G-DRAGON a refrigerator as a present in return for his featuring on her song.

G-DRAGON kicked off his solo world tour “’ACT Ⅲ, M.O.T.T.E” at the Sangam World Cup Stadium on June 10.

The tour is G-DRAGON’s third solo tour following his “SHINE A LIGHT” tour in 2009 and “ONE OF A KIND” tour in 2013.

At the concert that day, IU came on the stage to sing her “Palette”, which features G-DRAGON. Two of them sang the song and then had a short conversation on the stage.

G-DRAGON said to IU, “How have you been? Finally we got to sing ‘Palette’ together here. I was really sorry we didn’t get a chance to sing this song before.”

He went on to say, “I was asked to feature on her song and I did it. Then, she sent me a fridge. I wondered why she sent me a fridge, but I looked inside and found it was full of soju bottles wrapped with paper with my face printed on it. I’m still buzzed.”

IU said, “You’ll have to keep at it if you want to drink all of them before you join the military.”

Then she sang “MISSING YOU” with G-DRAGON and then went down the stage.

After his concert in Seoul, G-DRAGON will hold concerts in 19 cities around the world: Macao, Singapore, Bangkok, Seattle, San Hose, LA, Houston, Chicago, Miami, New York, Toronto, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Oakland, Fukuoka, Osaka, and Tokyo.

Source: YG Entertainment(isplus.joins)

No comments: