Saturday, November 7, 2015

[NEWS] BIGBANG wins Best Artist of the Year at #2015MelOnMusicAwards [151107]


Translation

TOP: We didn't think we would win all these awards, so before the awards, we did rock-paper-scissors to decide the order of the speeches.

Even though I cannot talk very well, it is now my turn to make a speech for this honorable award, and I am so grateful.

Our team, BIGBANG, is approaching our 10th anniversary. I feel like we have received overwhelming love and support from you guys.

Like the name of the award, we will be the best group that continues to create fun new music,stages and new ideas for 10, 20, 30 more years

Our members thanked many of our staffs, and our fans, but I think we forgot to thank our parents who gave life to us & take care of us.

This was our first album in 3-4 years, and I would like give sincere thanks to our parents for loving and supporting us through the years.


TAEYANG: This is our first time in a while to attend an awards ceremony as a five. As always, thank u for giving us so much love for so long

Thank you to all who worked hard for us.Without our fans and our staffs by us, we wouldn't have been able to endure the 10 years.

I hope we can continue to make good music for you guys forever. We will work harder. Thank you so much.

(Translated by @BIGBANGisVIP)

No comments: