Thursday, May 21, 2015

[NEWS] G-Dragon Says He Tries to Avoid Getting Connected to Park Myung Soo


With so many associations with Park Myung Soo, G-Dragon says he tries to avoid getting intertwined with the comedian.

In the upcoming episode of KBS′ Happy Together, the BIGBANG members appeared as guests.

Known as a huge fan of G-Dragon, Park Myung Soo gave G-Dragon a big hug as soon as he came out to the set.

But throughout the recording, they acted as Tom and Jerry, bickering and picking at each other.

When the talk switched over to the G-Dragon parody commercial that Park Myung Soo did, G-Dragon shared, "Truthfully, I don′t exactly like being connected [to Park Myung Soo]. I try to avoid it."

To this, Park Myung Soo retorted, "Are parodies not allowed? They′re legally allowed! My DJ name, G-Park is also following after G-Dragon. Can I not?"

But he soon said, "Actually, sometimes I can′t sleep at night, worried that YG will send me a content certification," making everyone crack up in laughter.

The episode will air on May 21.

Source: KBS, enewsworld

No comments: