Friday, May 8, 2015

[NEWS] Daesung Changes Hairstyle to See Clearly on ′M COUNTDOWN′


BIGBANG promised a comeback every month.

On the May 7 broadcast of Mnet′s M COUNTDOWN, BIGBANG talked about releasing a new song each month.

"If you want it, we′ll always return with a new album. Once a month. Every month. Even if you don′t like it, we′ll come," said G-Dragon.

"The focal point of Loser is Taeyang hyung′s voice. Look forward to it," shared Seungri, who later received a hug from Taeyang. "For Bae Bae, T.O.P hyung is so cool. Look forward to some awesome rapping."

Stepping up to the front, Daesung was asked about his fashion point.

Daesung answered, "It was to cover my eyes, but [my hair] covered so much that I couldn′t see and I fell. Today, I′ll see everything clearly."

BIGBANG, BEAST Jang Hyun Seung and Giri Boy, Secret′s Jun Hyo Seong, EXID, Jinusean and Akdong Musician′s Su Hyun, Elsie (T-ara′s Eunjung) and Ki-O, BESTiE, HOTSHOT, The Ark, Romeo, Oh My Girl and more will appear on this episode of M COUNTDOWN.

Source: enewsworld, Mnet

No comments: