Tuesday, April 28, 2015

[NEWS] Yang Hyun Suk Isn′t Worried about Mandatory Army Duties Stopping BIGBANG


YG Entertainment CEO and producer Yang Hyun Suk showed his affection for BIGBANG.

On April 26, following the BIGBANG 2015 World Tour ′Made′ in Seoul with Naver concert at the Olympic Park Gymnastics Hall, Yang Hyun Suk met with reporters for an interview.

For the first time since Still Alive in June of 2012, BIGBANG returned as a group to reveal a new song. The songs revealed at the concerts were Loser and Bae Bae, which will be released to the public on May 1. With the start of the world tour, Big Bang will release project single albums from May 1 to August 1 following the letters ′M,′ ′A,′ ′D,′ and ′E.′ A complete album, Made, will be released in September.

Regarding this, Yang Hyun Suk stated, "We thought about releasing an official album, but in the case of official albums, only the two title songs get attention and most people don′t listen to the additional tracks."

He added, "After listening to BIGBANG′s songs, I thought that it was the most unfortunate. Each of BIGBANG′s new songs is so good that I wanted to film a music video for each song and promote them. I wanted to let the public know of all the songs, so we decided to release the songs in the project single album format."

"BIGBANG is a nine-year of group as of this year. Because BIGBANG didn′t release many albums, I was scolded a lot by the fans, but I think I kept at least one promise with them," continued Yang Hyun Suk.

"Most boy groups in Korea only last four to five years. It′s because of contract periods. Because Seo Taiji and Boys didn′t last long, I promised to make BIGBANG a long-lasting team, and now they′re a group of 9 years this year. I can′t promise it, but I want to be with BIGBANG for the next nine years no matter what it takes. They are dongsengs that I really like and kids that I want to be with as the artists I like."

"Many people are worried with BIGBANG going to the army soon, but the BIGBANG members are people that don′t need to be worried about even if they go to the army," explained Yang Hyun Suk. "They are each strong as solo artists, so even if one member goes to the army, BIGBANG can continue, and if two members go to the army, solo albums can come out. So I hope that the fans who′ve been with BIGBANG for nine years will continue to age with the group. There are many groups that are like this in Japan, the U.S and abroad. If they can just continue making great music, I think BIGBANG can last forever."

With the beginning of the Seoul concerts, BIGBANG will continue their Made world tour into 2016, stopping in around 15 countries for 70 concerts and meeting an estimate of 1,400,000 fans.

Source: enewsworld

No comments: