Sunday, February 6, 2011

[NEWS ] G-DRAGON SHAPED SEUNGRI'S SHOPPING STANDARD ?


Big Bang fans had a good laugh after watching Mnet’s “Took! Seungri“, which revealed the maknae’s shopping standards.


While Seungri looked through the clothes, he asked the shop assistant, “Did anyone from Big Bang buy this?” When the assistant gave him a confused look in response, Seungri explained, “I don’t buy the same clothes that the other members bought.

This unusual shopping standard was revealed to been influenced by G-Dragon. Seungri said, “I once bought the same clothes as GD and was punished by him. After that, I never purchase the same item as him.

He added, “Big Bang is known to be a stylish group, but I actually can’t wear clothes well. I learned a lot from watching how other hyungs dress, and from borrowing their clothes“.

Source: TV Daily via Nate (via allkpop)

No comments: