Thursday, January 2, 2014

[CLIP] G-DRAGON PHONE KIM WOO BIN ON M COUNTDOWN [140102]


Translation:
Kim Woobin: Everything looks good on him and whatever he does looks cool. (about GD)

GD to woobin: It makes me nervous to talk with a guy on the phone. I remember we talked last time I appeared on MCD & I wanted to get close.

GD: I'm a year older, right?

Woobin: Yeah, yeah, you're the hyung. You can talk comfortably to me.

GD: I know this doesn't suit me and I know I don't b>look like a hyung but can you call me hyung?
Woobin: Hyung Hyung Hyung~

Woobin: Can you call me Woobin-ah~ once?
GD: Woobin-ah~ Do you have anything curious about hyung?

GD: Once when I was rehearsing for CROOKED, my mic fell from the stand but I managed to do well. Because I'm a pro~

GD: I never had the chance to perform WINDOW but you guys gave me the chance & I think you decorated the stage really prettily.

Woobin: So you're saying MCoundown stages are the best out of all music shows?
GD: (laughs) I'll say that for today~

Woobin: What's your new year's resolution?
GD: To get closer to Woobinie. I must get really close to you this year.

Woobin: (About GD&Dony) it was real, right? Not just a concept, right?
GD: Strangely whenever I talk to men on the phone it's like this...

Woobin: Any stages that you want to watch?
GD: I want to watch my WINDOW stage again, since it's winter and it's cold now...

Woobin (to GD): Thank you for making the time to call me even though you're very busy. I'll call you again later personally. I love you.

Woobin: I love you
GD: Woobinie fighting~

After the phone call,
Woobin: Ah, I just talked to G-Dragon on the phone...

(Translated by @BIGBANGisVIP)

Source: 베베티핑끄

1 comment:

kwani said...

haha woobin oppa was look nervous talking with gd oppa but oppa why your voice in that phone sounds really tired...get some rest oppa,,,!fighting!! sarangaeee...^^