Monday, December 30, 2013

[MBC ENTERTAINMENT AWARDS] BEST COUPLE AWARD WENT TO GD & JUNG HYUNG DON, “SORRY TO JUNG’S WIFE”


G-DRAGON said a few words on the Best Couple Award that went to him and comedian Jung Hyung Don.

“2013 MBC Entertainment Awards” was held in the evening on the 29 at MBC located in Yeoido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul. The awarding ceremony was hosted by three MCs: actor Kim Suro, comedian Kim Gura, and actress So Eehyun and was live-broadcasted.

The Jung Hyung Don and G-DRAGON duo was nominated for the Best Couple Award with other duos including Yoon Hoo & Song Jia from “Where Are We Going, Dad” show, Ryu Soo Yong & Park Hyung Sik from “Real Man”, Taemin & Naeun, Yoon Han & Lee So Yeon, and “Jung Joon Young & Jung Yoo Mi, all from “Just Married Season 4”.

Jung Hyung Don came upon the stage alone as G-DRAGON did not attend the ceremony and said “I’m sorry to Yoon Hoo and Jia. I got this couple award now, which I couldn’t get when I was appearing in the ‘Just Married’ show. I thank my ex-wife Saori for enabling me to have this enthusiastic relationship with G-DRAGON. G-DRAGON is not here for he has schedule for another awards.”

Then, however, G-DRAGON surprisingly appeared on the stage. He came upon the stage unexpectedly and said “I’ve really got this award. I thank Jung Hyung Don for making me realize what a true love really is. And I am sorry to his wife. I also thank ‘Infinite Challenge’”.

The duo boasted a continuous harmony by performing “Going to Try”. Jung faked a kiss on the cheek, to display the friendship between them.

Meanwhile, all members of the cast of “Where Are We Going, Daddy”, “Real Man”, “Infinite Challenge”, and “Just Married Season 4” shows that enjoyed great popularity this year attended the ceremony.

Source: YG Entertainment(TV Report)

No comments: