Sunday, November 24, 2013

[NEWS] G-Dragon Mentions Comedian Jung Hyung Don in His MAMA Acceptance Speech


Beloved for their adorable banter on “Infinity Challenge,” G-Dragon and comedian Jung Hyung Don continued to express their affection for one another in an on and off-screen bromance!

It was a special night for G-Dragon, who took home a total of four awards from the 2013 MAMAs, “BC-UnionPay Artist of the year,” “Best Dance Performance – Male Solo,” “Nissan Juke Best Music Video,” and “Best Male Artist”!

On one of the occasions that G-Dragon went up on stage to receive his award, he decided to give Jung Hyung Don a special shout out. “Whenever I find myself in this position, I forget the many things I had prepared to say. I love my YG Hyun Suk hyung for allowing me to make good music, my YG Family and Big Bang members. I meant to also thank comedian Jung Hyung Don, who is in Korea, but I haven’t been able to. In case Jung Hyung Don hyung gets upset, I also want to thank him too,” he said.

Netizens commented, “I wonder if Jung Hyung don was watching when G-Dragon gave that acceptance speech?”, “Wow, I guess G-Dragon and Jung Hyung Don really are close!” and “Jung Hyung Don must love that G-Dragon mentioned him!”

Source: Naver (via soompi)

No comments: