Tuesday, April 2, 2013

[NEWS] Park Bom and Tablo Show Love for G-Dragon by Buying Line Stickers


There’s nothing quite like YG love and 2NE1’s Park Bom and Epik High’s Tablo are pouring it all on G-Dragon.

On April 1, G-Dragon’s anticipated release of Michigo took place on Line mobile messenger. To get the song, special G-Dragon stickers had to be purchased for the messenger.

While she could have just gotten the track for free, Park Bom tweeted on April 1, “I want to get ‘michi GO today!! Michi GO today!!’ kekeke. I bought the stickers and listened to the song. Keke. The song is good. v(^_^v)♪”


G-Dragon asked, “Nuna, are you promoting me right now?”
Park Bom nuna replied back, “Yup keke ~~*^____^* But I really bought the stickers and heard it.”

Joining into the conversation was Tablo, who wrote, “I also bought it.”

Then out came G-Dragon with a little confession of his own.
“I…also…bought it.”


Park Bom ended the warm conversation with, “The stickers were a good buy~~^__^ Oh, and these days, I′m craving corn again. Keke. Hurry hurry.”

Source : GD OFFICIAL LINE,Park Bom, Tablo’s Twitters, YG Entertainment,enewsworld

No comments: