Thursday, March 21, 2013

[NEWS] G-Dragon Wants Ballerina Babies


Although he would never wear a pink tutu ever again , G-Dragon shared that he had a thing for ballerinas while he was still a student.

For the upcoming episode for SBS’ Thank You, G-Dragon spent a few days with comedienne Kim Mi Wha, actor Cha In Pyo, and ballerina Kang Sue Jin.

With a world renowned ballerina present, G-Dragon shared his thoughts on ballerinas.

“When I was still a student, I came out of a performing arts high school, and the female students who were doing traditional dance and ballet were so beautiful,” said G-Dragon. “They were beautiful, starting from their postures.”

Cha In Pyo asked if this means that G-Dragon will marry a ballerina in the future.

“I want to have daughter, and if I do, I want to make sure she learns ballet,” replied G-Dragon.

The episode will air on March 22.

Source : SBS,enewsworld

No comments: