Thursday, March 21, 2013

[NEWS] G-Dragon Says He Can′t Sleep Thinking About His World Tour


G-Dragon confessed he′s having a hard time in the days leading up to his world tour, saying, "I′m very pressured. I′ve even been suffering from insomnia these days."
The singer spoke at the press conference and rehearsal for his 2013 G-Dragon World Tour: One of a Kind concert.

When asked whether he feels any pressure, he answered, "I do feel pressure, but I try to forget about it because I know it won′t help me in any way. I try to steady myself and stop thinking bad thoughts."

About his solo world tour, he said, "It′s my first world tour alone but I′ve dreamed about it since I was little. I think through Big Bang I was able to prepare for it. I′m looking forward to it very much also."

He finished, "I do feel nervous about having to perform for two or two and a half hours alone. The staff who have been helping me are ready, but I′m not. I have to work harder."

G-Dragon′s tour will launch in Seoul from March 30-31.

Source : enewsworld

No comments: