Sunday, November 25, 2012

[NEWS] G-DRAGON WON'T ALLOW PEOPLE UNDER 19 TO ENTER HIS PARENTS' PENSION



In Gyeonggi-do Pocheon, Big Bang G-Dragon′s parents own a luxurious billion-won pension near a lake.

The rules there are clear: no one under 19 allowed.

Kwon Young Hwan, G-Dragon′s father, revealed in an interview with enews why he decided to limit access to the pension to adults.

"The reason I concentrated on couple rooms and decided to charge an expensive price for them is to stop Ji Yong′s (G-Dragon) teenage fans from coming here," he said. "Pensions aren′t for the little ones, so I decided to ban those under 19 from coming. Even if they come with their parents, they won′t get a room."

He added, "Though I may receive requests to hold a fanmeeting here, I don′t plan on accepting them. I don′t like anything complicated, and it′ll be hard for Ji Yong too.... I′m not running this place to sell, it′s just a place where we and Ji Yong can live quietly. I don′t want a lot of people to come; I hope those who just really need a room come and stay quietly."

When told there is talk surrounding the fact that G-Dragon is making his father work, he said firmly, "That doesn′t make any sense. Ji Yong is a good boy. He just wanted to make us feel comfortable; he wouldn′t think along those lines."

The November 23 broadcast of tvN′s enews, which aired the interview, also toured the pension, named Dolce Vita, and showed the green surroundings as well as the interior put together by G-Dragon′s mother herself.

Source : enewsworld

No comments: