Tuesday, May 8, 2012

[INTERVIEW] G-DRAGON INTERVIEW ON MINI JAPAN MAGAZINE


How do you relax at home?
- By sleeping. Just sleeping without thinking of anything.

What’s your room like?
- I want it to be a peaceful place, so it’s got a dark, calm feeling. Also, because I produce at home, it feels a bit like a studio too.

That’s really unusual!!
- It seems perfect to the people around me, but there are still a lot of things than need work.

What’s the one area where you feel like ‘I can’t lose to anyone!’?
- fashion-sense, I guess

That answer of a true fashionista! What have you bought recently?
- A leather Chrome Hearts jacket

Is there a particular fashion you like in girls?
- Girls are prettiest when they’re natural.

(laughing) Apart from looks, which is more appealing to you in a girl - a good voice or smell?
- Well, not ‘smell’, more like ‘scent’. Scents remain in your memory for a long time.

You’re romantic <3 Are you someone who confesses first? Or do you wait?
- Hmm, well it depends on the situation.

If you could become another member for a day, who would it be?
- I want to try being each member once.

Who cries the most easily among the members?
- That would be me….

The most manly?
- Taeyang.

Who would make the best dad?
- Me!

Oh wow, you’ve got a lot of self-confidence!
- Lots of people tell me that I’ll make a great dad.

Please say something to MINI readers
- Hi!!!!! Bye bye!!!

Source : GKGD@DCGD
Translated by: thatsjustnotcricket@tumblr (via soompi_bigbang)

No comments: