Wednesday, February 22, 2012

[NEWS] Which Big Bang Member Looks Most Like an Idol Star?


Big Bang’s Seungri has given his two cents on his fellow members’ idol star appeal.

The Big Bang members appeared on the February 20 episode of SBS’ Healing Camp, where they confessed that when they were starting out, they did not know they would be an idol group.

“I joined not knowing the group I’d join would be an idol group,” said rapper T.O.P. “When our manager said the five of us would be made into an idol group, I looked at the faces of the other members and was shocked.”

Taeyang said, “I think I became a dragon the most (a Korean expression used to describe someone who’s made the biggest improvement). When someone would say we were going to become idols during our trainee days, I would think to myself: ‘Idol seems a bit far fetched.’”

To this Daesung added, “I didn’t even know we were an idol group. I thought we were just a group.”

Seungri drew laughs when he said, “Still, I think in terms of visuals, T.O.P and I have the idol look. Taking out personality, skill and only looking at appearance, T.O.P and I are the idols.”

T.O.P. added, “I was once surprised when Seungri came up to me and said, ‘Don’t you think it’s unfair for us two?’”

Big Bang will release its fifth mini album, Alive on February 29, while the first single, Blue, will be released on February 22. The music video will be unveiled for the first time on SBS’ Strong Heart.

Source: SBS , enewsworld.com

No comments: