Wednesday, February 22, 2012

[NEWS] BIGBANG'S BLUE MENTIONED BY CELEBRITIES



Translation : Blue..... a masterpiece of Bigbang following LIE. After a storm, comes a calm, it's their story. it's so good. really good. the melody, the lyric. i'm giving a big hand and supporting you in distance. it's so obvious but you will bluster again. um. yeah let's Bluster!


Translation : I'm singing my BLU~U~UES~~~cleanse one's eardrum", used when to describe something that sounds beautiful


Translation : BIGBANG BLUE touching my heart smoothly this morning.... I'm looking forward to the next song...


Translation : Ah! Big Bang’s song jjang! It seems classy.. blue.. Big Bang’s full album release is the 29th, right? Big Bang is so cool! You guys seem like national artists rather than idols!”

Source : @superfunkboy,@THEREALSWIZZZ , PSY's me2day,@Juna0465 ,
@kristinekwak (via bigbangupdates , @huisuyoon)

No comments: