Monday, April 4, 2011

[NEWS] G-DRAGON,TAEYANG & TOP WERE MENTIONED FROM PARK HAN BYUL



Park Han Byul was asked to name some of her “star friends” excluding her boyfriend, artist, Seven. She said that “I’ve met a lot of good people, including my boyfriend. I don’t think that I need to discuss my boyfriend anymore since our closeness is already established,” so she went on to talk about some of her friends who are also in the business:

Kwon Jiyong (G-Dragon), Dong Young Bae (TaeYang): Members of idol group, Big Bang. Friends even before Big Bang. Park Han Byul even calls them, “Ji-Yong, Young Bae,” disclosing their friendliness. “After Big Bang, we didn’t meet as often as before. Before, we often went out to play. Big Bang are still my close dongsaengs (younger brothers), but I keep remembering that nowadays they are so popular, that if I spread around that they’re my friends, people might think that I’m being arrogant. (laughs) These days, calling my dongsaengs confidently is getting to be increasingly difficult.”



Choi Seung Hyun (TOP): Also a member of Big Bang. Friends until Big Bang’s increasing popularity. “Even after Big Bang’s debut, I still see a lot of Top. Because my boyfriend and Top are close friends. Top is really 4-dimensional. Sometimes, even without doing anything, the sight of him is just funny.”


Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20110403n09592
Translated by: SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara/ BlackjackBelle@OhDara
Reup: DR@bigbangvip
credit : bbupdates

No comments: