Tuesday, April 5, 2011

[MESSAGE] LETTERS TO BIGBANG FROM THEIR MOMS ON "COME TO PLAY"


  
FROM G-DRAGON'S MOM
Dear son jiyong ah. Because recently we are all busy, we haven’t met that much. Are you eating well? Even though mom wants to make you good food but son, do you have a little bit time? Mom doesn't have nothing to worry about. Just don’t let too much pressure get to you, just enjoy doing your music. No matter what, I will believe in you, support you, my handsome son, i love you.
- By mom who misses you.


FROM TAEYANG'S MOM
Our kind-hearted maknae *(he is the youngest in his family) yongbae ah! One day i had a dream, when i looked at you i felt insecured and very sad. You never had enjoyable school days like other kids. You were always in your practice rooms. My heart hurts . Even though I can’t always stand by you, every time I see you on stage with your awesome performances, I always feel thankful. I'm very thankful that you are mom’s son. Don’t be sick. watch out your health. i love you!

FROM SEUNGRI'S MOM
I feel excited when i look at our son who has a very warm heart. jJust like yesterday, you always give such a "jjang" and handsome performance. Mom is very thankful. Take care of yourself, of your health. Whenever you are sick, mom will feel more sick than you. My son, i love you i love you i love you. And my bigbang sons, i love you guys too. Fighting!

FROM T.O.P's MOM
My treasure seung hyun ah! When I look at you, I feel my heart is full but on the other hand i get worried too. Inside my heart, i feel like i get pinched by a needle that hurts me. No matter where you are, what you look like, mom will be your light tower. To mom, your existence is already my biggest present. I love you my son!


Credits/Translations from song @ allbigbang + bbupdates

No comments: