Thursday, December 4, 2014

[PIC] G-DRAGON UPDATED INSTAGRAM "Since you all seem to be curious" [141204]

Translation: Since you all seem to be curious (Translated by @kristinekwak)

Translation of GD's handwriting(GD's rap): This is the bait for the fishermen, touts who swiftly catches him.
My records and skills are like lies, I'm so sorry but I love you.

It's been a while MAMA, seems like you're giving out big awards, they're giving out awards nicely so they won't get into a fight. I'm big enough that I'm full just by looking at it, so give the kids some food.

Double 8 year, month of 8, day 8, that's my destiny. Your destiny is to get wrinkles if you try to follow me. I'm more natural after giving more colors to my old style.

I'm a player on stage, and you're the backward. Show me the money and add some rhythm to it. Gold watches, gold necklaces are cute.

The year is gone and a new year comes. I'll share with you some dragon money, take it, your pocket money.
(Translated by @sunmiinkim)

Source: @xxxibgdrgn

No comments: