Saturday, December 21, 2013

[NEWS] B2ST’s Jun Hyung is Thankful to Be Compared with G-DRAGON


As both are idol composers, B2ST’s Yong Jun Hyung talked a little about being compared to G-Dragon.

On December 18, Yong Jun Hyung met with a group of reporters at the Cube Cafe in Chungdahm-dong, where he talked about the release of his first solo album, Flower.

When a reporter asked what he thought about being compared to G-Dragon, Yong Jun Hyung replied, “It’s a bit regrettable.”

“G-Dragon is a senior who is so much better than I am. I greatly respect him musically and think he is very cool. I’m just thankful to even be compared to him,” said Yong Jun Hyung.

“Fans will believe their artists are the best. I really hope there won’t be anything bad happening between the fans,” continued Yong Jun Hyung. “As much as your artist is special, I hope that fans can also find the space to protect someone else’s artists too.”

He then added, “If there were any G-Dragon fans who were bothered because of me, I want to apologize instead.”

Source: enewsworld

No comments: