Friday, October 18, 2013

[NEWS] Jung Hyung Don “I’m a Music Festival Guy, I Believe in GD Effect”


Comedian Jung Hyung Don expressed confidence in his performance at the 2013 “Infinite Challenge Free Road Music Festival”.

Jung Hyung Don attended a press conference of MBC’s “Infinite Challenge”, which was held in the morning on the 17, at MBC Dream Center located in Ilsan. The conference was for announcement about “Infinite Challenge Free Road Music Festival” which was to be held in the evening of the day.

At the press conference, Jung called himself a “music festival guy” and a “star-maker”, making the audience laugh. Jung said, “I’m Jung Hyung Don, the music festival guy. “Infinite Challenge Music Festival” is actually a plan for me. I’ve done my best with G-Dragon and we created a great song. We will give an enjoyable performance.

”To a question about prospective rankings of the music festival’s songs on music charts, Jung answered, “I’m not sure because I’m not familiar with the genre, even though I got GD (G-Dragon). But anyway I have the GD effect. I think we can smash all the charts.” All the audience laughed and Yoo Jae Suk blamed Jung, saying, “What a vulgar choice of words!”

Starting from “Gangbyeon Expressway Music Festival” held back in 2007, “Infinite Challenge Music Festival” has been held every two years. This year, the festival is held at Imjingak, under the title of “Free Road Music Festival”.

In the 2013 “Infinite Challenge Music Festival”, seven teams including “How Do You Dool (Yoo Jae Suk & Yoo Hee Yul)”, “Gumuri (Park Myung Soo & Primary)”, “Double Play (Jung Joon Ha & Kim C)”, “HyungYongDonJiyong (Jung Hyung Don & G-Dragon)”, “Rose Jaw (Noh Hong Chul & Rose Inn)”, “Seventy Fingers (Haha & Jang Ki Ha and Faces)”, and GAB (Ghil & BoA) give colorful performances.

The music festival is held at 7pm on the 17, at Imjingak located in Paju, Gyeonggi Province, and it will be aired on the 26.

Source : YG Entertainment(dongA)
Photo credit : OSEN

No comments: