Saturday, June 8, 2013

[PIC] SEUNGRI UPDATED SEUNG-CHAN'S DIARY "I came here (Thailand) again" [130608]




Translation : I came here (Thailand) again for the guest of GD's concert ! Thanks to GD. I went abroad in a long time. Thank you ! I had fun here last christmas^^ I think everyone reading this diary knows what I mean www it's dangerous everyone knows my episodes lol I'm having fun now! it's very hot here ! always...! hotter... in summer but fans support us a lot. Thanks. I have a few friends here they're kind and they think having a good relationship with people is important. I respect that why Thailand is hot is people here are hot. How hot am I? Somtimes my gag makes atmosphere cool ~~ so I'm cool www. GD said to me "Hey ! You are doing better than BIGBANG's LIVE" Yes I am LoLlol -end-


Source : @partnervi,@ShrimpLJY

No comments: