Wednesday, April 17, 2013

[STAR COLUMN - G-DRAGON] Part 3 Human Being Kwon Ji Yong's Trivial Story


Hello Naver star column readers. I'm sad this is the last star column. I don't have many memories of my childhood.

I will reveal one picture taken when I was a baby. It's strange I can't remember my childhood well.



My mom says "You liked here when you were young" but I cant remember. parents show me old pictures but I think "Was I like that?" I was acting as a child actor. you know the course child actors take? I'm shy to say.


I appeared on "PhoPhoPho" program and took acting classes. at that time its not common childs work as actors, so there was a course called child acting. I was cast from an audition and worked as a child actor. But I don't have such memories. My mom said "You only concentrate on what you like as music & clothes,that's why you don't remember them well" but I know I grew up with people's attentions in a good way as a maknae. Parents are proud of me now. that makes me feel good. as I get old I try to do well to my family. My family is like a friend since I was young. act like friends with mom, dad and noona. Im happy to live well with my family.


I've composed since 13 and made songs since 16~17 years old. maybe I wrote lyrics for the first time when I was 4th grad. I did raps to pop songs, writing lyrics. The most delicious food is my moms home cooking. I'm living with my family now after the long time I'd lived with BIGBANG. A life pattern that I practiced at YG and slept home, then headed to the practice room again is repeated. Especially, after debut I had to work with BIGBANG busily. The lifestyle was obvious but, suddenly I wanted to meet my family. I got to know why there's a word "home cooking" and living with family is good. I live in a studio when I work on albums. fortunately YG offers good food like home cooking ^^ I like it and I go home to eat when have enough time.


ke ke My love Infinity Challenge !! I have a strong attachment on Infinity Challenge. I've watched it for 7~8 years from the first episode. I said to YG I wanted to appear on Infinity Challenge. And I did several times. Im a big fan of the show. Thanks Infinity Challenge member hyungs for liking me too. It is the program I feel love with. Because I've watched it so long. It's hard to know what is funny by watching it just once or twice, but after knowing the characters of members, I might like them more. I just view hyungs playing. If there is no Infinity Challenge I would not wait for Saturday ^^


#I'm worried if saseng fans get hurt.
The problem about saseng fan is not serious to me yet. I didn't know the word Saseng fans first. I searched on the internet and thought there are fans acting like that, but lately I get some saseng fans. Especially, when we do concerts, a lot of international fans come. But no chance to see me much. I think that's why fans follow us in Korea. Fans do it because they love us but, there is a high possibility of accidents, dangerous moments. So, I'm worried. Please refrain from it since following fans and I both get unsafe. I felt dizzy there was a moment almost having an accident after this concert too.


Alright !! Then it's time to say good bye sadly. I will come back after World Tour.

Thank you for reading this long writing !! I will try to be nicer. See you again ^^


"Thanks for reading up to now"

Source : Naver Translation : @ShrimpLJY

No comments: