Wednesday, March 27, 2013

[NEWS] G-Dragon Waited in the Rain for 5 Hours for his Crush


Before he was a smooth operator, G-Dragon also had his share of painful crushes that didn’t end so well.

On March 26, G-Dragon appeared on SBS’ Hwashin to talk about relationships, when he decided to share a painful past experience.

“I had a crush on someone for two years. I even confessed to her two or three times but was rejected,” explained G-Dragon. “I decided for the last time that I’m going to confess and if it didn’t work out, I’ll stop, so I went to her house with a bouquet of flowers and called her to come out.”


G-Dragon said he waited in the rain for five hours, but she never came out.

“It turns out that it wasn’t her house,” said G-Dragon. “She purposely told me the wrong house.”

Source : SBS,enewsworld

No comments: