Thursday, March 28, 2013

[NEWS] G-Dragon Gets his Girlfriends to Do the Dumping


Believing that a girl should never get dumped, G-Dragon revealed that he provokes the girl to suggest a breakup first.

On March 26, G-Dragon appeared on SBS’ Incarnation to reveal some of his dating habits and tactics. Of the many that he pulled out, he shared how he breaks up with his friends.

“Ever since I was little I had the thought that it’s not right for the guy to bring up the subject of breaking up with a girl. So instead of bringing it up first, I use a different method." said G-Dragon. “This might be bad, but I make her talk about it first.”

He added, “When my feelings for my girlfriend has cooled down, I always acted like I was sick and decreased our meeting times.”


G-Dragon explained that the girlfriend would gradually get tired of him avoiding her and bring up the topic of separation.

He also talked about how it’s best to meet with the girlfriend to talk about breaking up, even if it’s a bit hard.

Source : SBS,enewsworld

No comments: