Saturday, March 16, 2013

[NEWS] G-Dragon Almost Debuted as an SM Singer


Can you imagine G-Dragon as a member of TVXQ (DBSK) or maybe Super Junior?

It turns out he could have ended up in an SM Entertainment group as he had trained with SM before he moved to YG Entertainment.

In the March 15 broadcast of SBS′ Thank You, G-Dragon said, "First I trained for five years in SM, and then I moved to YG Entertainment. That′s where I continued my training."

He then added that his composition skills had been honed by YG Entertainment rep Yang Hyun Suk.

"He had me write a song every week. That went on for six years," he said. "I started when I was in my third year of middle school. I had to make a song, even if it was just a melody on a well-known pop accompaniment, and have it checked. I didn′t know where to start, and I wondered where it would lead."

He said, "I thought I would be getting songs from famous composers, but he kept testing me. After about a year I became better at writing songs."

"In that cycle, I had to write lyrics all day," he said.

Source : SBS,enewsworld

No comments: