Thursday, September 6, 2012

[NEWS] Super Junior Shindong Gets Jealous of G-Dragon



Han Ga In isn’t the only one with Big Bang G-Dragon’s picture set as her phone wallpaper.

On September 5, Super Junior members, Shindong, Choi Siwon, Leeteuk, and Eunhyuk appeared on MBC’s Radio Star. There, Shindong shared a little sad detail about his girlfriend.

With Shindong being the only Super Junior member who publicly revealed that he had a girlfriend, MC Yoo Se Yoon said that he once saw a girl on the bus who had Shindong on her phone wallpaper. “I automatically assumed that she was your girlfriend.”

Shindong bitterly replied that it’s not him on her phone, but actually Big Bang’s G-Dragon, making the MC panel roar in laughter.

As a fan of G-Dragon, his girlfriend urged Shindong to dye his hair purple like G-Dragon. “But I just couldn’t handle it, and so as a compromise, I dyed it green.”

He added that when he talks to other female celebrities, his girlfriend doesn’t like it.

“But when I get jealous of G-Dragon, she tells me she only likes him as a friend. Even so, it feels like she’s crushing on a co-worker, so I don’t necessarily feel good.”

Ironically, in one of G-Dragon’s songs, The Leaders, he raps, “You should check ya girl′s phone, that′s my face on her frame.”

Source : MBC,enewsworld

No comments: