Thursday, May 24, 2012

[INTERVIEW] BIGBANG INTERVIEW ON RAY JAPAN MAGAZINE , JUNE 2012


Q: How do you sleep?
GD: I take off all my clothes. Just joking. I wear pants only.
Q: what do you do if you won 3 billions at lottery? 
GD: I'll give to V.I. I believe he'll start bussiness,gain much more profits, I'll ask my money from him after that.
Q: What kind of person is V.I?
GD: He's our youngest brother, but really hyperactive. kinda scary!
Q: Who can be a good boyfriend?
GD: D-Lite. He's awesome.


Q: Among 5 members, who can be a good boyfriend?
SOL: Nobody! (laugh)
Q: How do you sleep?
SOL: I used to wear pyjama, but now only pants.
Q: What do you do if you won 3 billions at lottery?
SOL: Buy a mansion. But if it's really happens,I'll give them to my parents. I don't like money.


Q: What do u do if you won 3 billions at lottery?
TOP: I'll give the money to my parents.
Q: Who can be a good boyfriend?
TOP: From girls' point of view, every members have their own good and bad points.
Q: How do you sleep?
TOP: Pyjama.
Q: What kind of person is SOL?
TOP: Sometimes he's like a kid. He's honest and always feels lonely too.
Q: Your ideal date during summer?
TOP: I want to spend time with her in place where there're no one else.
If I can spend time with just two of us, it's already enough for me.


Q: How do you sleep?
DS: Sometimes wearing pyjama,but usually I'm wearing pants only. Even during winter, I warm myself with blanket while wearing nothing and go to sleep.
Q: What do u do if u have 3 billions?
DS: I'll make plan to round the world with cruise, aeroplane, trains,etc.
Q: Among 5 members, who can be a good boyfriend?
DS: SOL. He's hardworking and kind too (from girls' eyes)
Q: Things you're addicted to?
DS: BIGBANG. There were many things happened last year,so I want to focus doing what I couldn't do last year


Q: What kind of person is D-LIte?
SR: He's cheerful and our moodmaker. He's hardworking too. Even during busy schedules, he wakes up in the morning, reading newspaper or books. He's smart!

Source : @cheri_big,@0401rurutic

No comments: