Wednesday, December 28, 2011

[TRANSLATION] G-DRAGON X BEANPOLE STYLE BOOK LIMITED EDITION (3/3) : RUN THE WORLD , RULE THE NATION


Boy! I love your style
GD SAYS….BE A NEW STANDARD

I hope people don’t simply listen to an artists’ new album and watch one of their performances, but they should set a standard for themselves and judge what is outstanding music. There are a lot of music out there with almost the same standards and practically the same styles. I want to be the model answer to that; to be the standard that people can judge what is good music or not. However, if there are better and more outstanding musicians than me that can present a better answer, I will feel happy too.

Run the world, Rule the nation
GD SAYS…MY DREAM

Seeing how handsome singers are on stage made me have the dream of becoming a singer. “Ah…I want to be like that, those kind of people are so handsome.” I really liked the singers at the time and even though the singers nowadays are also handsome and the songs are good, but I thought to myself how wonderful it would be to become like them.

Compared to other companies, YG can give me everything that I want. If I started music activities in another company then things would be different now. I’ve been in this company since I was young and learning has become part of my daily life. Everything I learn here has a big effect on me. Going to the office is a natural thing for me nowadays. The days when I feel tired, I would rather stay in the office with my hyungs and make music together rather than going out to play. This is how this place is to me.

Source: Beanpole x G-dragon Style Book + bigbangfamily.com
Translation: jwalkervip.tumblr.com

No comments: