Thursday, September 8, 2011

[NEWS] "G-DRAGON'S HUG IS MY BIGGEST COMFORT",LEE IN HYE CONFESSION


Actress Lee Yin Hye made the surprise confession that G-Dragon had once embraced her.

On the broadcast of QTV’s “Women’s Rankings” on September 8th, the best five undisclosed videos on “My life’s greatest consolations?” were revealed and it was on that topic when Lee Yin Yee revealed her story.

Lee Yin Hye said, “Actually, it happened during my third year in senior highschool. At that time I was busy MCing for children’s programs (BboBboBbo) and at the same time studying, it was too hard. The only place that I could lean on were the children, and G-Dragon was one of them.”

She continued, “For the children I had to work hard and in return I got comfort. In the end, thanks to G-Dragon and the kids I seem to have ended up well in school.”

Source: daum
Translated: Sammi@ibigbang

No comments: