Thursday, September 29, 2011

[FAN ACCOUNT] G-DRAGON SIGNS HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR FAN


On the 17th (September) from 8pm till 9pm, I was on my way back to the hotel from Hongdae. I was still holding my dinner - kimchi soup! I walked past YGE and saw a lot of fans standing outside the building and had a feeling that something was up. Right after that, I saw GD walk out from the automatic sliding doors. He wore a blue and white striped t-shirt, he looked skinny but I couldn’t see clearly. He quickly got in the car. When the car quickly went by me, I got pushed away by the crowd because I was holding too many things. I guessed that they were going out for dinner since they didn’t stop and the car sped out. All I saw was GD sitting in the passenger seat next to the driver with his head down.

I went back to finish my dinner and decided to wait outside YGE for the rest of the night. As I walked near the entrance, I bumped into 2 Chinese fans who had just came to Korea to study. They had been to YGE many times already - they saw CL walk to the opposite building to look at clothes, saw GD & Taeyang hanging out downstairs for a long time….they had both gotten handshakes and got their autographs!

We started talking…& started waiting around 10pm…in that time, Seungri came out but he didn’t greet us and went quickly into the car to leave. A funny thing happened - we mistakenly thought a random stranger was a YGE artist so us 3 kept waving our hands and the funniest thing was the stranger responded by waving back! Omg! So embarrassing…!!

We then waited and waited…midnight in Korea is so chilly. During that time, I went back to my hostel (my hostel was only a 5 minute walk from YGE) and changed into thicker clothes. Guess what? During that time, Taeyang came out but I heard he wasn’t in a good mood…probably because he was tired. He rolled down the windows halfway to receive some presents then left! I missed out on seeing him! Ah!!! We kept waiting and waiting! At one point I wanted to give up and go back to sleep…but my friend kept supporting me. Thank you for not letting me leave!!

At around 4am, the kVIPs started to fuss. The next thing we knew, GD came out….I was about to fall asleep by then so I got up and started fumbling around for my autograph pad. When the car drove out, I was still looking for my notepad!! I was so frustrated and I gave up looking for it so I ran straight in front of the car and after trying to push my way in front of GD’s car, (you have no idea how “big” the kfans are. Their legs are the size of my waist and their ages are all older…) I immediately handed my phone to him and asked him to sign it.

It was the first time I was so close to him and he was still wearing the blue & white striped t-shirt from earlier. He cuffed his shirt up so my friend saw his new tattoo (the heart one). He wore a knitted cap but I forgot the color of it. His face is really small and his skin is flawless. He had a little bit of a mustache and his gaze….was mesmerizing! When he was signing my phone, my friend told GD it was my birthday today…and then GD lifted up his head to look at me. He signed on my phone and looked at me so I could tell him my name. I told him again that it was my birthday and then he wrote, “Happy Bday <3” with the little heart! I had prepared a gift for him but I forgot about it because I was so excited and I also prepared a bunch of stuff to say to him but…I forgot everything!!!!!

After he signed for me, the kfans started pushing me out of the way!! After my friend got her signature, GD’s car slowly moved away (none of the kfans there got his signature!) I still wanted something more so I ran and reached my hand out…and then I saw a hand reaching out from the window. I shook GD’s hand like that. His hand isn’t that big….really small and soft. I think he takes care of them a lot kk. He wasn’t wearing any rings so I shook with my strength and I felt that he did the same! I guess I was the only person that day that got to shake his hand!

I feel so blessed! It’s all perfect! He’s a really nice guy!! YG artists never lets his fans down!! It was so worth it!!

Source: 我真的是个姑娘-Fox@weibo
Translation: jwalkervip.tumblr.com

No comments: