Monday, June 13, 2011

[NEWS] G-DRAGON UFO FAN REPLIES




Oppa I want to go to the washroom, but it’s really dark outside and I’m scared. I think I’m going to burst.
– Where is it? Let oppa take you there!

Ah! Kwon Jiyong I’m about to go crazy! When will you reply my message?
– What’s going on…you can’t go crazy…

If I don’t see 5 messages fly to me in 1 second, I won’t talk anymore.
– What’s the point of living if we can’t talk?

I’m going to like Seungri if you don’t reply my message~
– I replied, so Seungri is still mine.

Jiyong ah, let’s go to the park.
– What are you going to do to me if we go?

Jiyong ah~Jiyong ah~What are you doing??
– I should go shower but since I have to reply messages to all my girlfriends, I’m just sitting in front of my computer..ㅠㅠ

It’s already midnight and no one is around?? Who’s here? Really miss you all~ㅠ
– I’m here hehehehe. BIGBANG are night owls!

Jiyong oppa! Let Seungri oppa go! He’s mine ㅠㅠ Will you let go or not? Ah..!
– You want to fight…? Seungri is mine…..hehehe. Just kidding ^^

Jiyong ah, are you sleeping? Waiting for your reply…
– I haven’t slept yet…oppa is replying you now kk

Jiyong ah, noona got bitten by 10 mosquitoes while sending you a message…there was a lot of blood…reply my message…
-Ah! I was also attacked by mosquitoes just now…. these bad guys…let’s both scream at these mosquitoes! Hehe…

Oppa, let’s date?
– Shouldn’t it be ‘let’s get married’?? That’s correct isn’t it? ^^ Hehe…we’re still young…we’ll talk about this later ^^

Did you tell everyone our secret travel plan happening tomorrow?
– Ah…Seungri already knows…I guess we have to cancel it now kk.

There’s so many stars in the sky. This one is mine~whose is that one? ^^*
– That star is also yours.

Source: baidu +trans:mystifize@twitter (via ibigbang)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm f*cking jealous!!!