Thursday, March 24, 2011

[INTERVIEW] G-DRAGON INTERVIEW ON GQ KOREA MAGAZINE


The thing G-Dragon’s girls like is, for example, kiss?’
"(laugh) Kiss? They say I’m good at it. They say I’m kissing skillfully."

 "Yes. I think the biggest problem to girls is that I can’t meet them and answer their calls. Because they are bored. Because they don’t want to be alone. But to men, work comes first."


Who is the best in fights?
(Laugh) "Among us would be Youngbae? TOP? I still can’t forget, when I first met Youngbae. He was the best in his school. During junior high school, he was the leader of a fighter group in Uijeongbu. I knew some friends who were fighters from Uijeongbu, they were very strong. Uijeongbu was the best (Laugh). We were all from Seoul, and kids from Seoul are a lot weaker."


Main Vocal
"A lot of people secretly ask who’s the main vocal in BIGBANG, is it Taeyang, Seungri or Daesung? People do that most commonly. Even among us, it’s not set properly. But this time I think that Daesung is the lead vocal. I like his voice the best in this album"


Future Plans
"Soon we’re going to Japan, but before we go, I think we’ll release one more single~Then we’ll do a tour in Japan, and when we come back we’ll release a mini album~And after that, a full length album will be released~"


Source : tokki-g.tumblr , NikaiStar@gbomsince2006 (via Xera@BigBangWORLD)

No comments: