Friday, February 4, 2011

[NEWS] ORIGINAL "BABY GOOD NIGHT" MV WAS 100 TIMES MORE SULTRY?


Last week, G-Dragon and TOP released the MV for "Baby Goodnight", which is their third MV release as a duo after "High High" and "Knock Out".

The MV has a very sultry feel, with TOP and G-Dragon acting seductive and emotional. However, the director of the MV revealed on his twitter that the released MV was toned down "100 times" and that the original MV would have been rated 19+.


Producer Lee Jibaek tweeted, "The MV for 'Baby Goodnight' has been released. To be honest, the original MV was 100 times more sultry than the released version. But, after tweaking it thousands of times, the released version has lost the feel and theme that I originally wanted. Eventually the original, 19+ version will be released." He continued with, "When I say sultry", I'm not speaking about sultry actions but rather the feel and atmosphere in some scenes. People who know me can come find me in my office and watch it. I'm going home now."

Source : Big Bang Bar and @SXIVA (via koreaboo)

No comments: