Tuesday, February 22, 2011

[NEWS] G-DRAGON REVEALED HIS HUMILIATING STORY ON "STRONG HEART"

 
On his upcoming appearance on "Strong Heart", G-Dragon revealed a story over being drunk that ended up costing him big time in front of the member of a female idol group.

G-Dragon revealed his humiliating story saying “I usually don’t get drunk, but at a friend’s birthday party I was drinking too much alcohol, more than I usually do. The moment that I got drunk it seems like I got really giggly and playful”

However it seems G-Dragon wasn't able to cope with the alcohol too well, as friends revealed he later made an embarrassiing mistake near the member of a girl group.
Which idol group could it have been? Guess we'll just have to wait and see as Strong Heart airs later tonight.

Source: mydaily  Translated: alee @ ibigbang  (via gokpop)
 

No comments: