Friday, January 28, 2011

[NEWS] G-DRAGON AND SEUNGRI TO APPEAR ONCE AGAIN ON "STRONG HEART"


 According to actress/model Lee Sun Jin, it appears that BIGBANG’s G-Dragon and Seungri will appear on the variety show, “Strong Heart“, once more.


Lee Sun Jin revealed through her Twitter, “On my way home from recording ‘Strong Heart’. I fell for Big Bang’s Ji Yong’s and Seungri’s honesty and humility. Honestly, it’s true that I was prejudiced. From today, I think that prejudice will be left with my stupidity.”

Later on, she wrote, “To Shinhwa’s Dongwan, Hyo Jin, Jeong Rin, and Young Chul - whom I haven’t seen in a long time…To Moon Hee Joon, cute SuJu, Big Bang, Lee Seung Gi, cool Kang Ho Dong oppa, etc – those who I wanted to get an autograph from – I regret not taking even one picture~~Ahh. Boohoo. I enjoyed everyone today. Thank you ♥”.

From these series of tweets, fans were able to pick up who the next guests would be on the upcoming episode of “Strong Heart”.


Source: Lee Sun Jin’s Twitter  (via allkpop)

No comments: