Tuesday, March 5, 2013

[NEWS] G-Dragon to Appear on Talk Show ‘Thank You’


With lots to be thankful about and lots to receive healing from, G-Dragon will be appearing on SBS′ talk show, Thank You.

On March 4, veteran comedian, Kim Mi Wha tweeted, “Did you watch Gag Concert well? I am currently on an outdoor shoot. I’m with the world famous ballerina Kang Sue Jin and international idol star G-Dragon. I must have saved an entire country in my past life. Heuheu.”

G-Dragon later also tweeted, “I am currently in Jeju Island to film Thank You. I’m exchanging a lot of dialogue and learning a lot from Cha In Pyo hyungnim, Kim Mi Wha big nuna, Kang Sue Jin little nuna – it’s really great! Although I’m the youngest by far here, hrm…What should I do with these teachers? What do you think?”


Both stars posted photos on the set of Thank You, showing the unlikely stars together.

Thank You started off as a pilot program with actor Cha In Pyo, baseball player,Park Chan Ho, and monk Hae Min, exchanging deep conversations and words of comfort with each other, allowing healing to take place.

The talk show officially began its first episode on March 1 with Cha In Pyo, Park Chan Ho, cartoonist Lee Hyun Sae, and photographer Kim Joong Man.

It’s not yet announced when the episode with Cha In Pyo, G-Dragon, Kim Mi Wha, and Kang Sue Jin will take place.

Source : enewsworld,@IBGDRGN,Kim Mi Wha's twitter

No comments: