Tuesday, October 6, 2015

[NEWS] Yang Hyun Suk Expresses His Strong Affection for BIGBANG


During an interview conducted by Newsen on October 4, Yang Hyun Suk, CEO of YG Entertainment, expressed his strong affection for the popular boy group, BIGBANG.

Yang Hyun Suk informed the public that BIGBANG’s contract with YG Entertainment will end next year.

He stated that, “I have spent nine years of my life with BIGBANG and I have been with the members for 15 years. Soon, the members of BIGBANG will have to go to the army. When they return, I want to continue to work with them and maintain our close relationship. As long as my involvement in their work will help them in the future, I would like to work with them as long as possible. They are my close friends. I care for them a lot.”

Meanwhile, G-Dragon recently mentioned on “JTBC News Room” that he plans on going to the army when he is required to go.

Source: Newsen(via soompi)

No comments: