Friday, December 19, 2014

[NEWS] Jang Su Won Shares about the Time He Paid for G-Dragon′s Meal


Former Sechs Kies member Jang Su Won shared that he once paid for his junior, G-Dragon′s meal.

On December 18, Cho Se Ho stated on KBS′ Happy Together, "Jang Su Won never allows his juniors to pay for meals."

"It′s something I learned from my seniors. When I was with my seniors, they always paid for my meals," explained Jang Su Won. "Once, Ji Sang Ryul hyung paid for my food at a Japanese restaurant without me knowing, and I was really surprised."

"Once, late at night, I met G-Dragon at a soon-dae stew place. Truthfully, he′s a kid who I don′t really have to pay for, but because I had received from my seniors and the price wasn′t too bad, I paid for his meal and left."

Jang Su Won continued, "He later contacted me and said thank you. I later worried wondering if I did something that wasn′t necessary."

Source: KBS, enewsworld

No comments: